Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Sewing Table

Sewing table opened up - functional and beautiful.



Sewing table closed for a different look.



Sewing Table
Sewing tables are a combination of functional sewing space, storage for accessories and safe machine storage in a beautiful piece of solid furniture.


*5 drawers with full extension ball-bearing runners
*Top quality lift moves machine from storage to sewing to free armwith a gentle push
*Storage area for serger or sewing accessories
*Table quickly folds to a beautiful piece of furniture when not in use

1 comment:

  1. I own this table! When I purchased it, I knew I would love it but have found that I love, love, LOVE it! It is easy and quick to open and close (which is important to me because the sewing table shares a room with my preschool and my machine needs to be put away everyday). The table is COMFORTABLE and so handy. Now I really want the cutting table. They will be beautiful together and so useful. With a bustling houseful, it is hard to find a good time to use the kitchen table to cut on and the floor doesn't work as well. Love LOVE love the sewing table!

    ReplyDelete